Sunday, July 26, 2009

Different detail things between Canada and China


I want to talk about some detail things between China and Canada. When I came to Canada, my friend tld me you through a street, the car would wait you. In contract, in China, car and pedestrian, who is quickly who is first. In China, I think take a bus and subway is dangerous because of lots of people. Sometimes, you wait a bus, but the bus couldn't stop becaus it have been full, no rooms. Especially, in Beijing. It's amazing. However, in Canada, I take bus or skytrain, it always has seat. In the street, Canadian people always smile to you, whether or not know. I feel friendly. While, in China, except we have known each other. If someone smile to me, I will feel a little strange. There are a lot of different things and cultures. I will discover carefully.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog reminds of when I was in Vietnam and I was trying to cross the street. The cars in Vietnam don't stop for pedestrians either, so I was having a lot of trouble getting across the street because I couldn't understand the system. An very old man who was watching me finally took pity and led me by the hand across the street. It must have looked very funny.

    ReplyDelete