Sunday, July 19, 2009

Do you like movie?


Now "Harry Potter 6" is playing on. In Metrotown I saw a lot of people to watch it. Yesterday, I watched "Transformers 2" on the internet at home, it was very cool. When Optimus Prime was dead, I cried, but at the end of the movie he relived. Crazy! It waste my tear. ^_^Actually, I prefer playing games to watching a movie. Last Christmas Day, my friends and I went to a cinema. It was terrible! We sat on the second line near the screen. It was an action movie. Oh, my god! My eyes was confused, and my head was pained. I wanted to sleep, but the sound was very loudly. I couldn't go out. Aweful! By the way, do you like watching movie?

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, when we watch the "Transformers Two", we also seat at the head of cinema. It feels so bad but the movie is really good. Why you don't fowllow with us to watch movie in cinema. You can have another feeling about it, it's so cool. Next time, we can go together. There are many good movies waiting for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! I LOVE WATCHING THE MOVIE!!!!♥♥ I really want to watch the HARRY PORTER!!! How much to watch the movie in Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haa, Han your topic it is so fuuny movie ,, but why you cry when you see it,,, do you need tissues,,hahahaha bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyyyy HAN how are you :), Finally I can go throw your blog, oh yah ;) I saw this movie actully I didnt like it, kind of boring :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I saw this movie, but it is so violent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes!!!!!!!!!!I like ..really like watching movies!! I also watch all kinds of movie!! kkk.. I want to watch "Transformer & Harry Potter." They are so lovely and my favorite movies!!!!

    ReplyDelete