Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dream


Dream always shows our daily lives, and it seen as consistent with everyday living. I'm agree with dream-for-survival theory. If you say dream is just fantastic, some dreams are very strange and special because that will happen in the future days. Although I have dream, all of them are almost forgot it. However, my mother always have dream. The dream isn't ordinary, and it will tell her some informations. One day my mother and her friends drive a car in the street. A policeman appeared, and prevent their car then take a friend go. The policman said that "there are some problems about you." The next day, my mother asked her friend "Is that have some troubles in your job?" "Yes, true. Why you know it?" the friend said. My mother answered " just in my dream." Sometimes I admire people who can own some special dreams. It is amazing. Dream enrich our life, and it shows everyday life.

1 comment:

  1. hi, Han I agree with you about some dreams that will happen in the future and we should analyze the dreams to be attention in the future,,,

    ReplyDelete